Future of Design Business Incubator Contest
Who will be the future of design?
Who will be the jewelry industry’s “next big thing
The Future of Design Contest’s goal is to attract and nurture the up-and-coming talent in the fine jewelry industry and help them grow to the next level of business success with a prize package of business assets and year-long mentorship to assist that person in achieving his/her potential.
This is the first project of its kind in the jewelry industry — not a design competition but a business incubator that offers a team of professional support to help one talented designer overcome the business gaps in their artistic growth. And along
the way many more designers will gain invaluable feedback, exposure and for the lucky semi-finalists, a date with a famous designer from our Dream Team.
2012 Deadline was December 1st, 2011. Our live finale will by in NYC on March 13th — everyone in the trade is welcome to attend!
The Winner will receive:
• mentorship by several of the jewelry industry’s most experienced consultants
Cindy Edelstein, Andrea Hill, Kate Peterson, Mendel Rotenberg and Jim DeMattei
• Sales development, training and outreach by Performance Concepts
• Business planning strategy & coaching by consultants at StrategyWerx
• a year’s worth of manufacturing services by Fusion Jewelry
• a year’s worth of sales representation by ViewPoint
• a year’s worth of public relations representation by ——–
• a year’s worth of marketing intelligence, coaching and promotion by Jeweler’s Resource Bureau
• an ad campaign in INDESIGN Magazine by SmartWorkMedia
• photography and ad campaign creation by RSP Media
• a booth in the 2012 JA NY Show’s New Designer Gallery by the JA NY Show
• a booth in the 2013 globalDESIGN Showcase of Exceptional Jewelers by Jeweler’s Resource
• featured article in MJSA Journal
• a feature on NationalJeweler.com
• Celebrity placement opportunities by Michael O’Connor/Style & Substance
The Future of Design Contest Prize Package is worth more than $250,000!