Joanne Teichman, owner of the amazing Dallas store Ylang23 is our first webinar guest.
Click here to reserve your spot
Ylang23 is one of the most sought-after stores by designers of all kinds. The Dallas jewelry emporium, and it’s sister website, carries an amazing array of fine jewelry designers and Joanne is known for being one of designer jewelry’s most ardant fans.
Joanne is a keen trend tracker and can spot new talent at 50 paces so how does she do it? How does she curate her store so that everyone wants to shop there and every designers wants to be in there.
We will find out in our webinar when I can ask the questions you’re probably dying to ask.
Some of my questions for her:
- What’s going through her mind as she walks a trade show?
- How does someone get on her must-stop-by list?
- Why does she choose the designers that she chooses?
- What makes her buy more from a designer?
- What makes her buy less?
- What can a designer do to get her attention?
- Does she really read her email and mail from new designers — especially right before trade show season?
- How do you throw a great trunk show?
We’re going to ask all those questions and more and we’re going to discuss her 25 year history, her love of the internet and her philosophy for selling designer jewelry. We will learn a lot.
Space is limited on the call — and our Inner Circle members get first dibs — so reserve your spot here.
Net yet a JRB Inner Circle member? — find out about our membership and see what else you get besides our awesome designerbiztalks. Click here to take a tour of our membership website.
Read more about Joanne and her fabulous store: