My memory is lapsing as I try to recall all the who, what and where we stand on green, eco, recycled, reclaimed, clear conscious, conflict free gems and jewelry. So, I think in order to help me and you all keep track I’ll just put some notes here and update as necessary.
Please feel free to add more in the comments section and I’ll repost as we build new info. This is not intended to be the full explanation and source (so no snarking if I missed something!) but rather a primer and list of resources for us all to be able to refer to quickly.
Fine Jewelry Designers making big initiatives in Green Jewelry:
- Marc Choyt, Reflective Images Jewelry, founder of www.fairjewelry.org/
- Lori Bonn & Bill Gallagher of Lori Bonn Jewelry, launched Clear Conscious Jewelry
- Jennifer Dawes, www.dawes-design.com
- Sarah Perlis, 18K to 22K recycled gold sold at ABC Home
- Go Green by GeoArt Accessories by Cynthia Gale
Good Articles & Sites to Visit: